SETON HALL 2020-2021 cycle

Figured I'd start this thread!

I applied 6/15/2020, with almost everything complete (LORs already submitted, 3/4 transcripts arrived, etc.)

I received a confirmation from SHU today (6/24/2020) that my application is complete as my last transcript had arrived.

Good luck everyone!

1 minute ago, Willlllllll said:

My comment wasn’t to you, it was to the person who had a question about seton hall on CASPA which has since been deleted. 

ohhh gotcha! it didn't show that you were replying to anyone since the comment was deleted lol my bad!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!
For the healthcare experience verification forms, should we include all of our experiences (like we do in CASPA) even if they aren’t specifically health/patient care?

I’m wondering about volunteer hours - I participated in fundraisers for neurological diseases and other activities with my student org. Do you guys know how we’re supposed to tell them about our experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 9:21 AM, Alaboy said:

Hi, I was able to. After a you submit you’ll have access to a checklist of materials that are missing. My GRE scores arrived a day or two later. Good luck!!

On 7/23/2020 at 11:01 PM, femeredith said:

@Lnm1296 did you find out if you can submit w/o officially scores being received by Seton Hall?

Hi sorry just saw this! I emailed and asked and I was able to! You can have submit and track the status of docs pending which helps too

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Congratulations! When did you submit your application?

Thank you! I applied on 6/15, with almost everything complete (LORs already submitted, 3/4 transcripts arrived, etc.), then received confirmation on 6/24 that my last transcript had arrived and my app was complete

22 minutes ago, drg126 said:

Thank you! I applied on 6/15, with almost everything complete (LORs already submitted, 3/4 transcripts arrived, etc.), then received confirmation on 6/24 that my last transcript had arrived and my app was complete

Ah okay - so maybe there is still hope for me then 😃 - everything was received on 8/22. I applied to other schools in late July / early August and havent heard anything yet - its stressful haha. Especially since I will want to get some sort of second / weekend job to boost my PCE if I do not get in this year.

Best of luck during your interview!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 11:15 PM, jsaldarr said:

Hello everyone, 

I am a current 2nd year student here and wanted to help out with any questions that people have about the program and/or the application and interview process. Feel free to message me!

Hi!

I was wondering about whether or not there is housing for the PA program students or funding we can receive to get our own housing? I know they say we shouldn't be working while attending the program, so how are we supposed to afford housing?

Hi!
I was wondering about whether or not there is housing for the PA program students or funding we can receive to get our own housing? I know they say we shouldn't be working while attending the program, so how are we supposed to afford housing?

Don’t believe there’s any pa specific housing and most people live off of loans in pa school