MINNESOTA - Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science 2020-2021

Hi! For those who have received an interview invite and sent in their top three interview times, have you heard back yet? I sent mine on Friday and never got a confirmation that they received my email. Just wanting to make sure I didn't miss anything!

I haven’t gotten my scheduled time back yet either!

52 minutes ago, Molliefrancis said:

Hi! For those who have received an interview invite and sent in their top three interview times, have you heard back yet? I sent mine on Friday and never got a confirmation that they received my email. Just wanting to make sure I didn't miss anything!

I also haven’t received an update yet either 

On 10/11/2020 at 7:28 PM, Oliver1234 said:

Does anyone know what a slices interview is? I saw that on my schedule in addition to the two panel interviews and have never heard of that before! 

They are personal questions that make you think (they want to see how well you do that). They were not surprising and a great opportunity to put your character attributes out there. Good luck!