Mount Saint Joseph 2020-2021

2 hours ago, kattwilliams said:

I applied but haven't received an interview. Do you mind me asking when you submitted and your stats? 

I submitted in May, 22nd 2020. We were the first round of interviews. So don't worry too much. You could hear from them still. I can DM you my stats 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 3:38 PM, benners2 said:

Glad to find more people from the interview. Please keep in touch and inform of any contact from MSJ! Ill do the same. 

Hey! I also interviewed on the 19th! I haven't heard anything yet either. It's hard having to wait so long to hear back!

Edited by rlmarsh
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 3:33 PM, PAgirl330to614 said:

Anyone been to an interview yet and asked about how classes will go in January? Online, in person, or mixed? Any info on how they're handling the pandemic would be helpful!

I think I remember Anu saying that they expect some classes to be online this upcoming January because COVID-19 doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon. I think she said it will probably be a mixture of in-person and online courses, but there is a large study area and the labs are open to PA students, so even on online days, you can still come to campus. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...