Business Majors

I worked in the business sector for a number of years, achieved personal production in gross sales of around a quarter million each year. Sales is slave labor. When you're working so hard for commission-based income, losing half of your paychecks to taxes feels different than a consistent paycheck in a salary based medical job. You literally had to fight for each penny. The stress was ridiculous, but ultimately because it was not a field I was passionate about. I began by putting myself through college in various escalating sales roles and stayed the path while I summoned the courage to commit fully to the PA school journey. 3-4 years later, getting out was the best decision of my life. 4 interviews thus far this cycle, praying to God that it works out. Best of luck to you!

Edited by sc215266