Interview dates for Class of 2015

Guest paeducator

Guest paeducator

Friday evening Meet and Greet and Saturday morning interviews for the UT Southwestern PA Class of 2015 will be held on the following dates:

September 21-22, 2012 (30 candidates)

October 26-27, 2012 (double interview sessions - Saturday morning [30 candidates] and Saturday afternoon [30 candidates])

November 16-17, 2012 (30 candidates)

January 11-12, 2013 (30 candidates)

The class size is anticipated to be 40-42 students. For out-of-state applicants we offer a limited number of merit-based Dean's Competitive Scholarships that result in Texas resident tuition rates plus a $1,000 per year scholarship, and an equal number of merit-based $1,000 per year scholarships for Texas residents. Best Wishes and Good Luck to all!

paeducator

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paeducator

Friday evening Meet and Greet and Saturday morning interviews for the UT Southwestern PA Class of 2015 will be held on the following dates:

October 26-27, 2012 (double interview sessions - Saturday morning [30 candidates] and Saturday afternoon [30 candidates])

The class size is anticipated to be 40-42 students. For out-of-state applicants we offer a limited number of merit-based Dean's Competitive Scholarships that result in Texas resident tuition rates plus a $1,000 per year scholarship, and an equal number of merit-based $1,000 per year scholarships for Texas residents. Best Wishes and Good Luck to all!

paeducator

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@hxp6756. I don't mind sharing my stats with you. GPA: 3.45, Hold an Associates Degree and Bachelor's Degree, I am a Bio Major. I am currently working on my second Bachelor's Degree (BSN). I have also been a licensed EMT for 4 years and have many many hours of volunteer work and experience in healthcare. Hope this helps! I will be interviewing in September and am very excited!

paeducator

Does UTSW send out notifications that they've received the CASPA application? Just makes me nervous since my other schools had automatic emails.

Does UTSW send out notifications that they've received the CASPA application? Just makes me nervous since my other schools had automatic emails.

I submit my CASPA in late May and JUST received an e-mail 2 weeks ago saying that they've received my application, log-in info, etc. This makes me REALLY nervous as well because I applied so long ago, I hope it doesn't seem like I just turned it in. But I haven't heard anything regarding an interview or rejection yet.

Don't worry guys. Last year my CASPA was submitted April 16th. I received an invitation for the September interview session in August. I would imagine that since you submitted late May, maybe you'll hear something in September or November. No worries.

Kind regards,

Khoi

Thanks Khoi! This is definitely comforting to hear.

I will keep you posted if I hear anything.

-Cristina

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, congrats to those who have gotten interview invites! I have a question... I'm pretty sure I'm just being paranoid, but on the student center "To Do" list, is the residency questionnaire still visible? Mine is, and it shows that it was received, but it had also shown that I needed to provide my GRE scores, and that disappeared a couple of weeks ago (I already have a master's degree, so I didn't have to supply my scores). Sorry if this is confusing! Thanks for any input that might put my mind at ease!!

Hey everyone! I started my year with UTSW and ended up deferring so I am very excited to have a few classmates! Ill be starting a Facebook group soon because it would've helped me to jump on that early on so get ready to be excited! I'm in Dallas and have time and know all there is to know about the first semester and getting started so let me know if you need anything!

Archived