Was told I do not meet requirements, but I cannot find what I am missing??

Hi all,

I just received an email today from RVU in Colorado that my application did not meet their minimum requirements. I have checked many times on their website and do not see other requirements I do not meet. Is it possible it was an error on the evaluators part? If it was an error would you expect them to reconsider the application?  I asked if they could be more specific as to what I am missing, but have not heard back yet(sent today). 

Thanks

The only way you'll know for sure is getting ahold of them. I would wait a few more days. Some of my programs have taken up to a week to get back to me on some emails I've sent out. If they have a phone number, I might try calling that as well and seeing if there's anyone from admissions that can help you. I definitely think if it was an error on their part, then they would reconsider your application.