2020 Bethel Tennessee admission cycle

16 minutes ago, AnaClapham said:

Me too! I've been anxiously checking my email every few hours this week 😅

I’m assuming that means rejection. They told me my GRE was the only problem when I met with one of the faculty during an info session. So maybe that’s why I didn’t get it. I thought my interview went great but maybe not 🙁

Just now, Boomhauer said:

So I heard today bethel students got their welcome packet and 50 people were sent the email. I’m assuming their class has been filled. It’s early of course so people could drop but as of now it looks like all 50 seats have been filled. 

Good to know! The waitlisted people should be receiving an email at some point confirming that. 

On 10/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, Boomhauer said:

So I heard today bethel students got their welcome packet and 50 people were sent the email. I’m assuming their class has been filled. It’s early of course so people could drop but as of now it looks like all 50 seats have been filled. 

can anyone who has been accepted confirm this?

On 9/14/2020 at 2:40 PM, AshMEM said:

Accepted from 09/12/20 interview as well!

I have created a private Facebook group for everyone who has been accepted so far to join so that we can all communicate easily until classes start in January. Look forward to meeting you all!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554612854746869/?ref=share

Hi! I just accepted my seat and was wondering if I could be added to the Class of 2023 FB group?

• 1 month later...