2020 Bethel Tennessee admission cycle

16 hours ago, Raghukul said:

I was also put on the alternate list. Wondering how many people are on the waitlist. Also facebook group mentions that 13 seats are occupied out of the 50 seats for the cycle. Would that be true? 

I'm also on the alternate list. I feel that with classes beginning in January, there are probably more than 13 seats occupied at this point. Maybe not all accepted applicants joined the facebook group😅

I was also put on the alternate list. Wondering how many people are on the waitlist. Also facebook group mentions that 13 seats are occupied out of the 50 seats for the cycle. Would that be true? 

When did they email you guys for the waitlist? 

I am also on the waitlist, and have been since the first interview cycle in July. As far as I know, there is no ranking, nor will they release the number of people on the list. There is a lot of movement that happens between now and December (other programs accept people, people accepted to this program accept at those programs) it is still pretty early to say. I did speak someone in the class who was accepted this cycle that said they had about 46 people in their Chat group who were accepted this cycle, that was about 2 weeks ago. The waiting game is hard! Just think positive and use each other as a resource for information. Good luck everyone. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rainbowbright said:

I am also on the waitlist, and have been since the first interview cycle in July. As far as I know, there is no ranking, nor will they release the number of people on the list. There is a lot of movement that happens between now and December (other programs accept people, people accepted to this program accept at those programs) it is still pretty early to say. I did speak someone in the class who was accepted this cycle that said they had about 46 people in their Chat group who were accepted this cycle, that was about 2 weeks ago. The waiting game is hard! Just think positive and use each other as a resource for information. Good luck everyone. 🙂 

Preciate this info, yea the waiting game stinks. Best of luck to ya this cycle!

2 minutes ago, Samuelc said:

Preciate this info, yea the waiting game stinks. Best of luck to ya this cycle!

One thing I did notice though is that there were some people replying to this thread in September who had interviews the 23rd of that month and they got accepted after being on the waitlist. Wonder if there's a distinction between the waitlist and alternate list. 

4 minutes ago, Samuelc said:

One thing I did notice though is that there were some people replying to this thread in September who had interviews the 23rd of that month and they got accepted after being on the waitlist. Wonder if there's a distinction between the waitlist and alternate list. 

Hmm, I would think that the alternate list is synonymous with the wait-list, but maybe I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I was confused about that too! I’m thinking those people had a different circumstance or situation? 2 people did give up their seats recently too, which may Have resulted in that decision? The admissions team said that they would send the alternate list an email when the class was full, and I havnt received that email yet. It is my understanding that they will start pulling from the list When accepted people drop, when the class is full. I believe they are done interviewing for the cycle, but not 100% sure.