2020 Bethel Tennessee admission cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 12:16 PM, coupbroa said:

Is it appropriate to email the school about current application status when you haven't heard anything? Got the email that it was received and under review on 7/27, but nothing since then! 

When I submitted my application I got invited for an interview the next day. I don't think it's a good idea to email them this early on, but up to you.

Edited by Obiwan

On 8/27/2020 at 6:57 PM, byf8thpber said:

Any one else just receive a Supplemental application after receiving an interview invite? What would happen if I didn't fill out the supplemental.... 

It's a required application so I am sure you technically wouldn't get accepted to the program if it isn't filled out. I got invited to interview before mine was completed, but I made sure to complete it after my invite.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Obiwankenobi said:

I plan to give up my seat in the next few days.I just got accepted into another program. 

Hopefully  this will make someone very Happy!

I'm currently on the alternate list so I can't say I'm overly disappointed hearing that lol😂  But in all seriousness congratulations and wishing you the best!

• 2 weeks later...