• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just put down my deposit! (interviewed Sept 8th, accepted about a week later). I'm really excited for this program and hope they get accredited! :))

Hi everyone,  I just declined my seat here at Thiel because I got into a program that is closer to my home.  I hope that one of you deserving applicants who have been waitlisted gets a call/email soon

Hi everyone!! I’m interviewing at Thiel and got my invitation for the Virtual interview today. Was wondering if anyone else did and if anyone wanted to go over some tips and information about the prog

Hello, I was just accept into this program. If you guys have an questions please feel free to ask me.

Someone said they wanted to know stats for someone that was accepted, here are mine

GPA: 3.3

sGPA: 3.2

Shadowing about 80 hours

Volunteering about 800 hours

A little above 4000 PCE hours as an EMT-B.

The interview is very relaxed, do not go in nervous, faculty is very welcoming and friendly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TheDwin said:

Hello, I was just accept into this program. If you guys have an questions please feel free to ask me.

Someone said they wanted to know stats for someone that was accepted, here are mine

GPA: 3.3

sGPA: 3.2

Shadowing about 80 hours

Volunteering about 800 hours

A little above 4000 PCE hours as an EMT-B.

The interview is very relaxed, do not go in nervous, faculty is very welcoming and friendly.

Huge congratulations!! When did you interview if you don’t mind saying?

10 hours ago, kaylar1202 said:

TheDwin,

Congratulations on your acceptance!!! Will you be attending? And anyone who was wait listed, do you have any information how it works or what to expect in the weeks to come?

I'm waitlisted as well but I don't know any further details. Looks like we'll just have to be patient!

On 10/16/2020 at 2:25 AM, kaylar1202 said:

TheDwin,

Congratulations on your acceptance!!! Will you be attending? And anyone who was wait listed, do you have any information how it works or what to expect in the weeks to come?

Thank you, and I did put my deposit down, but I am not 100% sure if I will be attending. This is an awesome program and from the interview, I am certain they will get their accreditation. However, I also got a interview from Pace PLV, and they are only an hour away from where I live, vs this school which is 6 hours away.

The most I can offer in term of information is that you get the interview, then a week or two after that they email a decision. They will mail you the acceptance packet and send you an email for a deposit to accept the seat. You have about a month to make a decision. if you give a decision two weeks in they give you a 1k scholarship.

If there are any other questions or specifics you wanted to know, just let me know. Sorry I am not on here often and will respond as fast as I can.

19 hours ago, TheDwin said:

Thank you, and I did put my deposit down, but I am not 100% sure if I will be attending. This is an awesome program and from the interview, I am certain they will get their accreditation. However, I also got a interview from Pace PLV, and they are only an hour away from where I live, vs this school which is 6 hours away.

The most I can offer in term of information is that you get the interview, then a week or two after that they email a decision. They will mail you the acceptance packet and send you an email for a deposit to accept the seat. You have about a month to make a decision. if you give a decision two weeks in they give you a 1k scholarship.

If there are any other questions or specifics you wanted to know, just let me know. Sorry I am not on here often and will respond as fast as I can.

Thank you for all of this info!! I interviewed on 10/7 and I’m waiting for a response. I heard other people from my interview day already heard back, but I’m still so excited!

• Like 1
On 10/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, TheDwin said:

Same here!!  

But it's been completely silent since I received my acceptance and put down my deposit though.. Not sure if thats normal for PA schools, or if they're just trying to get everything together since it's their first class ever. Still very excited 🙂

Edited by Extrasd
  • 2 weeks later...