2020-2021 Butler University Application Cycle

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone! Thought I would start a new thread, good luck!!! 🥰

Y’all don’t go the dark place so quickly. It’s not anything until the email is sent. I was accepted to a program earlier in the cycle and I was freaking out bc everyone got a call except for me, so I

I was also waitlisted... oh well. Next year it is if no movement happens! Everything happens for a reason y'all - congrats to all that we're accepted 🙂 !!

On 7/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, nn1998 said:

General application question: I read on their website that they give preference to their university students. How true is this and would I be at a disadvantage if I applied here since i am not an alum? Anyone else applying that isn't an alum?

I think non-alums are at a disadvantage because butler reserves 60% of its seats for butler graduates

10 hours ago, EnzoScoobyMama said:

I think non-alums are at a disadvantage because butler reserves 60% of its seats for butler graduates

I applied there, and I am not an alum and I have an interview at the end of the month. I think all schools give preference to their students.

I will definitely apply. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, LivPA said:

Anyone else not letting their phone out of sight? Some schools after calling some people don’t even call the rest of the people and just send an email of acceptance after giving them a heart attack hahaha

Loooool. This is definitely me right now! About have to go take a walk to deal with the jitters

• Like 1