2020-2021 Butler University Application Cycle

On 6/25/2020 at 5:22 PM, LivPA said:

Application was submitted and verified on June 23! Is there anything else besides the CASPA that I’m missing?

I think you’re good to go! On their website it only lists the CASPA application with GRE scores as what we need to submit. My application was verified on 06/25 and I received an email that my application was under review by the program on 06/26. I’m assuming when they send the under review email it means they have received all of the required information from you.

• Like 1

Just got the email saying I met all the minimum requirements! 

Here is what they said about interviews, "Final decisions and notification of candidates moving forward to the on-campus interview stage will be made via email in late September. If you are selected to participate in interviews, you will be required to attend one interview date that will be held in late October or early November. The PA Program will assign the date."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SKO23 said:

For the supplemental questions on CASPA, did you use all 5000 characters? I'm about halfway there but feel like there isn't much else to say.

I did but sometimes they like shorter essays. I just added another experience to talk about. Don’t ramble because that weakens the essay. 

1 minute ago, nn1998 said:

General application question: I read on their website that they give preference to their university students. How true is this and would I be at a disadvantage if I applied here since i am not an alum? Anyone else applying that isn't an alum?

I am not an alum and from Arizona. Most PA schools like in state people or people from their university, but it doesn’t mean there isn’t a chance for us 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 2:28 AM, nn1998 said:

General application question: I read on their website that they give preference to their university students. How true is this and would I be at a disadvantage if I applied here since i am not an alum? Anyone else applying that isn't an alum?

I am also applying out of state and am not an alum! I think that if you meet their requirements and are on par with their average class stats, then it certainly doesn't hurt to apply. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...