Online Shadowing Opportunities during COVID

Hello!

I am looking for any opportunities to shadow a PA online in the midst of this COVID pandemic craziness. I am located in Rochester, NY, but can shadow anyone remotely.

Thank you in advance,

Kat 🙂

• Upvote 1

Hi all!

I too, like Kat, seek any possible remote shadowing opportunities during the pandemic! I am located in Houston, Texas. 

Thanks

-Maria

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! 😃

I'm also located in Houston, Texas and looking for any possible shadowing opportunities; remotely or in person. I hope we can all find something!

-Brenda.

• Upvote 1

I've been doing some online shadowing through Archana Patel who is on ig as @ap.the.pac . She does weekly 2 hour shadowing sessions with PAs from many different specialities and she posts the announcements a few days before the virtual shadowing takes place! Like all of you, I can't find any in-person shadowing either! Anyways, I hope this helped 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 7/21/2020 at 9:29 PM, Heathh98 said:

I've been doing some online shadowing through Archana Patel who is on ig as @ap.the.pac . She does weekly 2 hour shadowing sessions with PAs from many different specialities and she posts the announcements a few days before the virtual shadowing takes place! Like all of you, I can't find any in-person shadowing either! Anyways, I hope this helped 🙂

I saw shes been offering them! Does she to certain specialties repeatedly? I just want to put more than 2 hours of shadowing in a specialty

On 7/23/2020 at 4:33 PM, Patricia5827 said:

I saw shes been offering them! Does she to certain specialties repeatedly? I just want to put more than 2 hours of shadowing in a specialty

I haven't seen her repeat any specialities yet, but her online shadowing is still fairly new, so hopefully there will be some repetition soon!

Hi all! 

I am also looking for shadowing opportunities! I am located in central VA, but can do remote shadowing from anywhere. 

Also looking for shadowing! And also in central VA 🙂

Good luck to everybody. I know it's a little stressful right now.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:29 PM, Heathh98 said:

Is she doing them pro bono or charging for attending the webinars? I checked the page out earlier today and couldn't find any info on that

On 8/27/2020 at 3:58 PM, bshields said:

Is she doing them pro bono or charging for attending the webinars? I checked the page out earlier today and couldn't find any info on that

Its free!