FIU 2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, AnOlive said:

Hello everyone! I just received an interview invitation for November 2nd! I am very excited and grateful for this opportunity 🥰

Hey CONGRATS! I am interviewing Nov 3rd and very excited as well! When you signed up on the doodle, were you able to see the dates/ time you selected after sending in your vote? 

I can't and I want to make sure it went through correctly. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ADD98 said:

Hey CONGRATS! I am interviewing Nov 3rd and very excited as well! When you signed up on the doodle, were you able to see the dates/ time you selected after sending in your vote? 

I can't and I want to make sure it went through correctly. 

Hi! Congratulations as well! No I did not and I have not received a confirmation email, I think this might come later. However, when I signed up for a slot I did add select the option to add it to my calendar. 

Edited by AnOlive

3 hours ago, madip said:

Is it too late to consider applying? I just found the program and want to apply but if they already offered interviews I don't want to waste anyones time....HELP!

The deadline for the apps is in mid January and they are still sending out interviews to people. I don't see why not, I know some who applied late in the cycle last year and got an interview but they went to another program. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rose11 said:

Just received an invitation to interview next week! I am very excited 

That’s awesome, congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application and your stats? I just received an “under review” email today and am curious about the timeline of the review process. Thanks! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jasauer said:

That’s awesome, congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application and your stats? I just received an “under review” email today and am curious about the timeline of the review process. Thanks! 

Thank you and I applied at the end of August! I can pm you my stats if you are interested 🙂

18 minutes ago, gaaby743 said:

Hi, I interviewed at the beginning of September and I have not heard back yet... The only thing they said on Oct 27 was that my application was still being considered. Is anyone else in the same situation ? I am just confused. lol 

I’m in the same boat! During the Q&A they did mention that as they interview more applicants they’re continually comparing everyone and that they can let us know anytime between now and March. So it’s just a waiting game at this point!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 12:02 PM, rose11 said:

I interviewed the week of Nov 2nd and just received my acceptance to the program! I will be declining my offer as I will be attending a different program, so hopefully this offers up a seat to someone else. Good luck to everyone that is still applying! 

Congratulations!! Wishing you the best in PA school. 🙂 

• Like 1