FIU 2020-2021 Cycle

17 minutes ago, Alpastudent said:

Did anybody complete the supplemental?  On the CASPA portal, it is saying that there is a $30 supplemental app fee, however, on the website, nothing is mentioned about a supplemental application. Is there or isn't there a separate app?  Thanks in advance.

There is a link to the supplemental application on the program website, under “admissions” and then “how to apply”! 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, erikaPA20 said:

Also, does anyone know how long it takes FIU to get back to you with a decision after the interview? Thank you!

I felt like it was unclear since they didn't have an informational session before the interviews! Looks like they're holding a lot of interviews this week so I wouldn't expect to hear back for a few weeks. Chantal did mention they would hold a session next week at some point. Good luck everyone!

On 9/15/2020 at 11:10 AM, Supernovogirl said:

I felt like it was unclear since they didn't have an informational session before the interviews! Looks like they're holding a lot of interviews this week so I wouldn't expect to hear back for a few weeks. Chantal did mention they would hold a session next week at some point. Good luck everyone!

I was confused too. Is this session intended for additional questions applicants have or will they tell us when we'll hear back and more info on their program? Is it over zoom again so we'll need to dress formal? So many questions lol.

Edited by copticmare

18 hours ago, copticmare said:

I was confused too. Is this session intended for additional questions applicants have or will they tell us when we'll hear back and more info on their program? Is it over zoom again so we'll need to dress formal? So many questions lol.

I mean I would wear a dress shirt if you are nervous. With so many people viewing the session they will probably have us turn our cameras off. Probably let us ask questions and let us know when we'll hear back. That's my best guess.