FIU 2020-2021 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2020 at 6:32 PM, MFVC8 said:

How is everyone doing ? 

I applied last week too and have not heard anything. Did you guys hear anything about your application being received? Thank you in advance 

Hey, so I reached out to them to confirm if they received my supplemental and the responded. Otherwise, I have not even received a confirmation about my caspa app, but I trust that they received it.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:32 PM, MFVC8 said:

How is everyone doing ? 

I applied last week too and have not heard anything. Did you guys hear anything about your application being received? Thank you in advance 

I got an email the day after applying stating:

"We are excited to embark on another application cycle and thank you for your interest in the Master in Physician Assistant Studies at Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine.

This email confirms that we have received your application for the 2020-2021 cycle, your application will be evaluated and updates will be sent to the email address listed on your CASPA application as we progress through the admissions process.

Visit the FIU MPAS website to ensure you have complied with all the requirements necessary for your application to be considered.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at paschool@fiu.edu.

MPAS appreciates the time invested in completing your application and wishes you the best of luck in the application process.

Regards, 

MPAS"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can you guys please share your stats? Thank you in advanced 

Of course!!
cGPA: 3.61
sGPA: 3.38
Non-science gpa: 3.74
Extracurricular hours: 261
HCE hours: 260
Leadership hours: 168
PCE hours: 1,841 (also went on a medical mission trip and am going on another in December)
Shadowing hours: 85
Teaching experience hours: 96
Volunteer hours: 1,320
GRE: verbal (146), Quant (157), Analytical (5), Total (303)
5 Letters of Rec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, taybushing said:

Hey guys! I received the confirmation email for my MMI interview but only that one and not the individual & now I’m worried that it didn’t go through when I signed up. Anyone else only receive the MMI email confirmation?

I received both! Perhaps reach out to them or check out if there are still some slots where you can sign up from? Best wishes to you!!

5 hours ago, taybushing said:

Hey guys! I received the confirmation email for my MMI interview but only that one and not the individual & now I’m worried that it didn’t go through when I signed up. Anyone else only receive the MMI email confirmation?

I only received my MMI as well. It does mention that the individual will be in a separate email. So maybe we need to wait a little longer.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, taybushing said:

Okay yes thank god. Did you schedule your individual for after the MMI? Maybe that’s why we haven’t received it

Yeah I did, but I actually just got the email for the individual now. So maybe check your email! I’m sure it’ll be coming soon, I wouldn’t stress just yet. 

• Like 1