New Grad ER PA - Not the Job For me. What to do????

You have a whole team working on the same patient. Yeah you'll make mistakes but that's part growing int your new role. 

It takes more than 1 person to kill a patient lol. If you really want out, finish the 3 months and soak up all the valuable information and then move on. At the end of those 3 months, you'll find out you either REALLY hate the ER or you were just stressed because of the steep learning curve. 

It's not at all surprising that you're overwhelmed.  EM has a very high diversity of patient complaints and acuities.  The learning curve is at least 3 years long.  Neither I nor you can say at this point whether it's a bad fit or just the normal difficulties of being at the very steepest part of your learning curve.

As others have said, use your resources: especially the other PA's & NP's, the nurses, and the techs.  They may know the patients and they certainly know what's usually done for what.  That may help lessen your anxiety a bunch.

Or maybe they're right and it just isn't their cup of tea.  I knew within a week that a nursing home gig wasn't right for me.  I recognized it, told the SP whom I had known through one of my ED gigs, and he appreciated my letting him know early on.  Don't waste the co-workers time in teaching the OP if they have no long term aspirations to stay in the field.  I wouldn't even list the job if you're out within a month or so.

Edited by GetMeOuttaThisMess