2020-2021 Application cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 12:22 PM, MikeDelta said:

Has anyone heard anything from the university? The verification email says that the interview process starts in September, but I haven't heard any news since. 

I received a phone call on Friday offering me an interview for September!

Edited by HB0121
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Swagmaster4lyfe said:

I also received an interview for 9/11 virtual interview. Since they switched to virtual interviews, I tried reaching out to see what the format would be since they normally have a Med term quiz and have to write an essay about a certain topic but I haven’t head anything yet. Let me know if anyone has heard otherwise! 🙂

I was told that there will still be a quiz and essay!

29 minutes ago, DJD22 said:

Hello! Has anyone received their zoom invite for the 9/11 virtual interview?

Hi there! I have not yet received the secondary email including further details for the 9/11 virtual interview date. Hopefully it'll come in soon!

Edited by HRG20

On 9/11/2020 at 3:25 PM, Jel196 said:

Does anyone that interviewed today mind sharing some insight on the interview process??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the faculty we met were super laid back and cool. For the Sept 11th interviews at least, it was over zoom and we were put into groups of three and then had three different rounds of interviews with different faculty each time so we were able to meet a lot of people! Whole thing took about an hour and a half. 

Good luck, hope this helped! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...