Hardin-Simmons University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

11 hours ago, Pa98173jd said:

Nothing on my end and it has been a bit over a month. Do you remember if they said they will call or email? I want to hear back as this is still my top choice and I have a pending deposit to pay elsewhere 

Yeah it has been over a month for me as well. I don't recall if they said they would email or call either, but I hope we find out soon.! 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:00 PM, ComradeRutera said:

Heya! I was verified 07/30 and received my "all materials received" e-mail on 08/03 and I haven't heard anything since. Have they stopped sending out invites? Any idea if they are still planning on having more interviews? Thank you!

My application was received 8/21. The only email I ever got was saying they didn't get my GRE on 9/4, but I sent it that day. I haven't heard anything since😬. I did look on their website and it says "Our process is specifically designed so that the class does not fill up prior to the application deadline or conclusion of interview cycle." I don't really understand the "or conclusion of interview cycle", but it sounds like they could be making decisions well into next year.

12 hours ago, emaleeroo said:

Has anyone heard anything?? Do we know how many people have been accepted so far??

I interviewed Monday and haven’t heard anything

how do y’all feel that the interviews went? I feel like the interviews were so short I couldn’t really make a huge impression. They went good, but I feel like I didn’t do anything to stand out. Anybody else?

Edited by Wesley

10 hours ago, Wesley said:

I interviewed Monday and haven’t heard anything

how do y’all feel that the interviews went? I feel like the interviews were so short I couldn’t really make a huge impression. They went good, but I feel like I didn’t do anything to stand out. Anybody else?

Interviewed 9/8 and nothing but silence since 😅

Agree the interviews were short and sweet. They had clearly studied my application prior though, they had specifically formulated questions based off of it. While it is hard it make a standout impression in the short time I felt better they actually knew who I was. I thought they went well but it’s been three months so who knows? 
Regardless, best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who got an acceptance!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 9:49 PM, Rebecca65 said:

Interviewed 9/8 and nothing but silence since 😅

Agree the interviews were short and sweet. They had clearly studied my application prior though, they had specifically formulated questions based off of it. While it is hard it make a standout impression in the short time I felt better they actually knew who I was. I thought they went well but it’s been three months so who knows? 
Regardless, best of luck to everyone and congrats to those who got an acceptance!  

I interviewed 9/18 and haven’t heard anything either! Hopefully they’ll let us know soon. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

I haven't received my number yet. Do we have to request it?

I have no clue, the email I received stated that after the 20th we would be receiving an email with our waitlist number but I see some people already posted that they were called off of the waitlist (??) so idk what's going on.

8 hours ago, DeeDeeJ said:

I have no clue, the email I received stated that after the 20th we would be receiving an email with our waitlist number but I see some people already posted that they were called off of the waitlist (??) so idk what's going on.

I spoke with them earlier this week, they said they would be sending out the ranks in February! 

• Like 1