Hardin-Simmons University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Guest parkershort131
2 minutes ago, emaleeroo said:

@Parkershort13 and anyone else that has been accepted into the program, how long did it take for y'all to hear back after your interview?

I interviewed on a Thursday and received my acceptance call the following Monday. As long as you have not received a rejection by email, then you are still in the running so keep yalls heads up! 

4 hours ago, Parkershort13 said:

I interviewed on a Thursday and received my acceptance call the following Monday. As long as you have not received a rejection by email, then you are still in the running so keep yalls heads up! 

oh dang that was fast. Yeah I interviewed on the 14th and I haven't heard anything. Just getting very nervous at this point.

9 minutes ago, emaleeroo said:

oh dang that was fast. Yeah I interviewed on the 14th and I haven't heard anything. Just getting very nervous at this point.

Same I interviewed the 14th. It seems that no one our date and the date before was accepted. I think they are being more careful with their selection as there are fewer seats

Just now, Pa98173jd said:

Same girl and this election stress isn't helping either haha

Oh Lawd 😅 I've just been watching The Good Place on netflix and hoping that everything works out. I have become a hermit as soon as I get home from work. Pretty confident this is the only "social media" I have been on in weeks. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:13 PM, emaleeroo said:

Y'all are probably going to get tired of me asking, but has anyone heard anything from the last 2 interviews?? Has anyone contacted admissions or is it too early to do so?

I interviewed on 9/8 and haven't heard a thing since. I remember a couple faculty stating that "no news is good news". People have been accepted but no word on how many. I wouldn't contact them yet because I don't believe they are done interviewing. Anyone else recall them echoing this statement? Regardless if you haven't been rejected you still have a chance, try to stay positive we're all in this together! Best of luck y'all 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 7:16 AM, Rebecca65 said:

I interviewed on 9/8 and haven't heard a thing since. I remember a couple faculty stating that "no news is good news". People have been accepted but no word on how many. I wouldn't contact them yet because I don't believe they are done interviewing. Anyone else recall them echoing this statement? Regardless if you haven't been rejected you still have a chance, try to stay positive we're all in this together! Best of luck y'all 🙂

I also recall them saying that no news is good news. Thank you for your insight I suppose we are all getting anxious. I agree, we are all in this together 🙂 Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...