Hardin-Simmons University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

18 hours ago, kbieri said:

How was your interview experience? and how soon prior to your interview did you get the itinerary?

The experience was really great. All of the faculty are very warm and do their best to make the situation comfortable. I got my itinerary about 3 days before the interview. 

6 minutes ago, Destinee said:

Just received an interview invite for Monday, October 5th via Zoom!! This is my first invite this cycle. Super nervous, but excited! If anyone that was accepted wants to share any pointers, it would be greatly appreciated:)

Was it this afternoon that you got the email? When did you submit? Where else have you submitted if you dont mind me asking. 

7 minutes ago, Khinder said:

Was it this afternoon that you got the email? When did you submit? Where else have you submitted if you dont mind me asking. 

I got the invite email at 3:01pm today, September 16th, 2020.

Submitted via CASPA on July 19th, 2020

Verified July 21st, 2020

I applied to 7 out of the 8 programs in Texas. The one I didn't apply to was UTMB in Galveston because I didn't have one of the classes they required.

18 minutes ago, Destinee said:

I got the invite email at 3:01pm today, September 16th, 2020.

Submitted via CASPA on July 19th, 2020

Verified July 21st, 2020

I applied to 7 out of the 8 programs in Texas. The one I didn't apply to was UTMB in Galveston because I didn't have one of the classes they required.

What other schools in Texas have to heard back from? 

Edited by Khinder