2020 - 2021 Application Cycle

Received an interview invitation but declined as I was accepted elsewhere and flights to Indiana are expensive from CA right now. Hopefully this opens a spot up for someone else! Good luck!

On 9/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, Skylar said:

Received an interview invitation but declined as I was accepted elsewhere and flights to Indiana are expensive from CA right now. Hopefully this opens a spot up for someone else! Good luck!

Hi! When did you apply? And if you don’t mind me asking, what are your stats? Thanks! 

Does anyone know how the September accreditation check went? Their website says they were on probation and were suppose to have a check in sept but no further updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed with USF on Nov 20th and they said they assess all the interviewees for that month and notify applicants at the end of the month. I haven't heard back yet about an offer but there is still time. From talking with students, they interview 150 and accept 25. There were 9 applicants in my interview section. Has anyone else heard from USF about interviews, acceptance or anything? Would love to hear about your experience. Feel free to ask me questions too, for those who are still waiting!

On 11/14/2020 at 7:32 PM, HopeToBeAPA2020 said:

Hi all, I've heard mixed messages about this program, and that the curriculum is disorganized... Anyone have insight into this? 

I interviewed with them recently and loved their program. They walked us through a PBL and it was very fun. From talking with students, they all love the program and their passing rates are pretty good. They do have a unique style to their curriculum, but what have you heard specifically?