Hi applicants! I am a first year PA student who also runs a freelance editing/writing company called HES Editing. I do comprehensive editing of personal statements for PA applicants, as well as any college or graduate school applicants. I have already helped over 70 applicants with their personal statements, and I edit for grammar, sentence structure, content flow, organization, and overall theme. This also includes personalized comments and suggestions for areas to add in and make adjustments. I have you send me your resume as well so I can make sure you are not missing any experiences or skills you should be touching on. You can check out my website at https://hesediting.wixsite.com/mysite  All services include free unlimited re-edits to help ensure your essay is perfect! If you are interested or have additional questions you can pm me here or send me an email at hesediting@gmail.com. I am also open to answering any questions about the application process as well! 🙂