2020-2021 Franklin Pierce Application Cycle

1 hour ago, allthatjazzzz1 said:

Is there an accepted students page yet?

Nope. I was accepted back in December so I’ve been patiently waiting hahaha. I don’t think the school itself makes a group - I got the sense that students from the previous class created one. It’s such a small program. I would love to talk with some of you that are planning on attending in November! Maybe we should create one. 

17 hours ago, pomegranatelimon said:

Nope. I was accepted back in December so I’ve been patiently waiting hahaha. I don’t think the school itself makes a group - I got the sense that students from the previous class created one. It’s such a small program. I would love to talk with some of you that are planning on attending in November! Maybe we should create one. 

I'll make a facebook page? Message me your facebook names (location in case there is more than one of the names) and I can add you!

Edited by Hayleigh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...