2020-2021 Franklin Pierce Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, TheProspectivePA said:

Congrats!! When did you apply??

thank you! I didn't expect to get an interview since they only offer 24 seats, but I am so shocked! I applied 06/10, passed the first line of review 09/17 and received interview invite 10/19. good luck to you, I'm rooting for you!

6 minutes ago, AspiringFuturePA2022 said:

thank you! I didn't expect to get an interview since they only offer 24 seats, but I am so shocked! I applied 06/10, passed the first line of review 09/17 and received interview invite 10/19. good luck to you, I'm rooting for you!

That’s great! I think they are going in order of application. I applied in late August so I probably won’t hear for a little while.

9 minutes ago, Mazzzzzzzelous said:

I applied back in May and am still waiting to hear. Looks like invites are trickling out. I received the baseline review email back in September as well.

This is a career change for me. Here are my stats to share.

Master of Education: 4.0

BS in Business

Overall GPA: 3.0

Science GPA: 3.42

Last 60....3.66

EMT hours: 453

Great stats. I’m sure it looks great to have. Masters! Also a great career to switch to! I applied in August so I’ll probably hear back last lol. I had to finish a class so I couldn’t apply earlier unfortunately. Here are my stats:

BS in Health Science: Diagnostic Medical Imaging and Therapy

Overall GPA: 3.98

Science GPA: 3.85

Xray Tech & Medical Assistant: ~5,000 hours

1 hour ago, TheProspectivePA said:

Great stats. I’m sure it looks great to have. Masters! Also a great career to switch to! I applied in August so I’ll probably hear back last lol. I had to finish a class so I couldn’t apply earlier unfortunately. Here are my stats:

BS in Health Science: Diagnostic Medical Imaging and Therapy

Overall GPA: 3.98

Science GPA: 3.85

Xray Tech & Medical Assistant: ~5,000 hours

Those are impressive stats!