St Christine ED in Bend oregon

Bend is a physician-heavy area, so I doubt any of the PA positions there in any field have any degree of professional autonomy. Also, OR as a state is not particularly PA friendly. They still send everything regarding my license to my SP (even if it has nothing to do with them) and CC me. It is infuriating. 

• 4 months later...

The Hospital is St Charles, they also run the Redmond ER last I heard. unsure which comp. as I beleive have changed group names. The hosp post some on their own site, various PA stuff but a lot of docs hire their own PAs.  I worked for a private NSG group and the MD def pushed us to be independent and was willing to train us to do more and more.  So independence has to do with what kind of practice you work in.  The pay is low bc its doc heavy as stated above.  I miss the trees amd Mt Bachelor. 

Edited by Derbingle