I received an email saying congratulations on my decision to attend SUNY Upstate this morning (4:37am). No formal acceptance email but information regarding my student account. So I logged in and found it said I'm enrolled in the program!!!!! Freaking out, I'm so excited! Did anyone else have  this happen? 

On 2/5/2021 at 8:10 AM, aalyssa17 said:

I received an email saying congratulations on my decision to attend SUNY Upstate this morning (4:37am). No formal acceptance email but information regarding my student account. So I logged in and found it said I'm enrolled in the program!!!!! Freaking out, I'm so excited! Did anyone else have  this happen? 

They have had lots of email issues as I'm sure everyone on this forum knows. They called and told me that I was accepted. 2 weeks after that I had to reach out for the acceptance letter since their email system bugged out and didn't send it automatically. I got the email you are referring to when I put down my deposit to hold me seat. I'd definitely send them an email explaining what happened. But congratulations! Happy you'll be in my class! 

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, januele22 said:

I was recently accepted off of the alternate list this past week; I just submitted my deposit and am very excited to start and meet everyone this June!! 

Hi Januele22,

Welcome to the cohort!!!!  please consider joining our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1426795480851262

We are all excited to go through this journey together.

Pete

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 3/15/2021 at 9:20 AM, januele22 said:

I was recently accepted off of the alternate list this past week; I just submitted my deposit and am very excited to start and meet everyone this June!! 

Hi Januele,

I was just placed on the alternate list today and was hoping you might be able to provide some insight into this. Was there anything you did once you were placed on that list? Or did you just wait patiently? Any advice you have I’d appreciate. 

-Kayla