On 9/29/2020 at 2:51 PM, Nate28 said:

Accepted!!!! Interviewed the 24th and just got the call!!! Fast way to make your day much better. 

On 9/29/2020 at 3:04 PM, Charchar122 said:

Same! Interviewed 24, just got accepted!

Congrats on your acceptances! I was wondering if your student portals show that you've been accepted to the program and if not, what it says instead. Thanks! 

16 hours ago, tl121 said:

Congrats on your acceptances! I was wondering if your student portals show that you've been accepted to the program and if not, what it says instead. Thanks! 

I don't see anything different on mine. I got the call 2 days ago but was told that the acceptance E-mail will come early next week. 

Is anybody else still waiting to hear back from the 9/4 interview? I know others have gotten acceptances from that date, but they had told us we would hear accepted/rejected/“on hold” within 2-3 weeks. It’s nearing 5 weeks now and I haven’t heard anything yet - probably a rejection, I presume, but I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:13 PM, KimberlyM54 said:

@TeddyRucpin The clinical aspect of this program is very strong. Students are sent to underserved areas in Upstate NY for clinicals. On these rotations, PA students get the best experience because they do NOT have to compete with residents, interns nursing students, etc. as they would if they were at a large hospital.Usually, the PA student is the only student in the entire hospital.

Thank you. Any idea how many of the rotations are in-hospital versus outpatient?

20 hours ago, StephDurell said:

Is anybody else still waiting to hear back from the 9/4 interview? I know others have gotten acceptances from that date, but they had told us we would hear accepted/rejected/“on hold” within 2-3 weeks. It’s nearing 5 weeks now and I haven’t heard anything yet - probably a rejection, I presume, but I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. 

So glad I'm not the only one. I'm definitely worried about it at this point.

I received an invitation reminder (?) on 1 October; I'm scheduled to interview 5 November. I'm not sure why I received a reminder - I never received an initial interview invitation email.

Nonetheless, I'm beyond excited! The school is my top choice, even after being accepted elsewhere. Good luck to those still pending and interviewing; congratulations to those accepted. Hopefully, we'll share the same classroom next June!

Any advice for the interview are welcome and appreciated!

35 minutes ago, cputney said:

I received an invitation reminder (?) on 1 October; I'm scheduled to interview 5 November. I'm not sure why I received a reminder - I never received an initial interview invitation email.

Nonetheless, I'm beyond excited! The school is my top choice, even after being accepted elsewhere. Good luck to those still pending and interviewing; congratulations to those accepted. Hopefully, we'll share the same classroom next June!

Any advice for the interview are welcome and appreciated!

Did you choose November 5th? Or is that what the email told you? I received something similar, initially, but I chose my date. Not sure if you had the same experience?

6 minutes ago, januele22 said:

Did you choose November 5th? Or is that what the email told you? I received something similar, initially, but I chose my date. Not sure if you had the same experience?

I chose November 5!

It was a weird experience. I remember they had some technical difficulties with their email servers back in September, so that may be the culprit? I'm not sure.

4 minutes ago, cputney said:

I chose November 5!

It was a weird experience. I remember they had some technical difficulties with their email servers back in September, so that may be the culprit? I'm not sure.

Definitely possible... I was part of that as well, unfortunately! I received a "reminder" email from them shortly after receiving notification that everything was received in their office (even though, I had previously received that email back in May). I am also scheduled for November 5th; this is also my top choice school, as well! Good luck!

45 minutes ago, januele22 said:

Definitely possible... I was part of that as well, unfortunately! I received a "reminder" email from them shortly after receiving notification that everything was received in their office (even though, I had previously received that email back in May). I am also scheduled for November 5th; this is also my top choice school, as well! Good luck!

I had a similar experience, after I got the email for invitation I received one saying that my application was submitted. If you have any questions definitely reach out, they have been great responding to my emails. They actually told my brother that he had been put on hold  for their med program and then quickly told him that it was a mistake 🙂

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, januele22 said:

Good luck to you as well 🙂