2020-2021 Applicants

13 minutes ago, PAlizard said:

Yea absolutely! That sounds great. Then if anyone else responds here we can add them!

I'm moving from New York! I was accepted back in August; feel free to share your contact information. I'd like to go in on an apartment with a few people.

Edited by cputney
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cputney said:

I'm moving from New York! I was accepted back in August; feel free to share your contact information. I'd like to go in on an apartment with a few people.

Heyyy! Congratulationsss!

I have been doing some apartment research and found a few nice places. I can send the links and stuff in the group chat.

If you can message me with your contact information as well, I can create a group chat 🙂

4 hours ago, eeg86 said:

Did anyone who submitted the supplemental last week not get a confirmation email yet? I'm asking because I'm waiting for the link to pay the $50 fee which they said would come with the supplemental receipt. 

I haven't gotten mine back either. Since they seem to be going through these by hand rather than an automated system, it just might take some time.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2020 at 2:25 PM, PAdunlow said:

Does anyone know if most who receive supplemental apps get an interview?

I was wondering this too! They state that those asked to fill out the supplemental are not guaranteed an interview, but it at least makes me think someone was interested in us enough to give us the opportunity, you know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, zag263 said:

Has anyone who applied not heard back regarding the supplemental yet? I applied August 22nd on CASPA and have not heard anything back since then except that I was in queue for review.

How long did it take for them to give you that update? I just submitted a few days ago and felt like maybe I submitted too late.

Edited by ikhalil
Turn on reply notifications

On 12/30/2020 at 11:18 AM, ikhalil said:

How long did it take for them to give you that update? I just submitted a few days ago and felt like maybe I submitted too late.

I reached out myself via email and they confirmed on 10/19 I was in queue for review, but still haven’t heard anything since then. Definitely send an email just to get confirmation!

• Thanks 1

This makes me feel better! I applied 10/1 and checked with them right before Thanksgiving regarding my application status and was also told my application was under review. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back regarding the supplemental. I am certain I meet all of the basic requirements/pre-reqs, but, does anyone know if that is the only requirement to receive the supplemental? If it isn't, would they tell you they aren't going to extend the supplemental application?

Edited by HannahMWitherell

On 11/18/2020 at 3:56 PM, Lovepriya said:

Hello!! I’m in the same boat as well! 🙂 

I will be moving from Greensboro, North Carolina! 
I’m in the process of looking for apartments/ student housing to prepare for the move. 

I would love to connect with you future classmateeee!! 

Hi Guys! 

I have been accepted as well and would love to possibly connect with you guys to start getting to know one another! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, rshah22 said:

Hi all! 

I got accepted a while back and i'm still in the process of figuring out housing/roommates. I would love to connect with future classmates! 🙂 

Heyy! 🙂 

Have you been added to the Facebook group? 
I believe there are a few people that expressed they are looking for roommates on there?

Edited by Lovepriya

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any insight into whether they will be holding more interviews? I reached out the other week to admissions and they said they weren't sure because covid slowed everything down, however it is getting pretty late in the cycle! I wasn't sure if anyone has heard any more information on if interviews will be offered in March/April. Thanks!