2020-2021 Applicants

I was offered an interview for October 15th!! Here's my timeline incase it may help someone else. 🙂 

CASPA verified - July 7, 2020

Supplemental Received - August 28, 2020

Supplemental Submitted - September 11, 2020

Interview Invite - September 16, 2020

Good luck to everyone! Thank you to those who have included information about their interview sessions, if anyone has anything to add about the interview process it would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance!! 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, PAdunlow said:

I submitted August 6th and was verified by CASPA August 6th. I have not received a supplemental yet. I emailed last week to make sure my application was verified but have not received a response. Should I be concerned?

I just called them today. I submitted the first week of September, and they said my application is still in queue for review. She said it is taking so long because they are evaluating applications by hand, so it could take a little while. I would really hope you hear back by the end of this month. She also said spots are still available for the class!

20 minutes ago, zag263 said:

I just called them today. I submitted the first week of September, and they said my application is still in queue for review. She said it is taking so long because they are evaluating applications by hand, so it could take a little while. I would really hope you hear back by the end of this month. She also said spots are still available for the class!

Thank You! That information is comforting. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 1:55 PM, PAdunlow said:

I submitted August 6th and was verified by CASPA August 6th. I have not received a supplemental yet. I emailed last week to make sure my application was verified but have not received a response. Should I be concerned?

I received the supplemental application today! Any tips?

7 minutes ago, klmPAS said:

Received an email to fill out the supplemental application but I cannot seem to find it. I also checked my spam and nothing was there. Did this happen to anyone else? 

Yes, that happened to me too. I called them but they haven’t gotten back to me. I assume there was an error when they tried to attach the document. 

1 hour ago, PAdunlow said:

Yes, that happened to me too. I called them but they haven’t gotten back to me. I assume there was an error when they tried to attach the document. 

Thanks for the response! I thought maybe I was too anxious and looked for it too early. It seemed like others received the same email and then the actual supplemental app showed up in their spam/junk inbox later on. I’ll definitely be emailing them soon to see what’s wrong. 

3 hours ago, klmPAS said:

Thanks for the response! I thought maybe I was too anxious and looked for it too early. It seemed like others received the same email and then the actual supplemental app showed up in their spam/junk inbox later on. I’ll definitely be emailing them soon to see what’s wrong. 

I received both emails but the email regarding the actual application didn’t have it attached like it stated. 

Anybody that has filled out the supplemental application and can answer this question for me that would be much appreciated! I'm currently filling it out and was curious if anyone else had multiple jobs that they're getting direct patient care hours under?  If so, do we only pick one job and fill it out from there? Or do we include all jobs where we received direct patient care and will continue to receive direct patient care hours from? I did send out an email asking this question, but I'm sure they're receiving a lot of emails at this time and I was just curious if anyone else ran into this issue and have a solution? 

10 minutes ago, klmPAS said:

Anybody that has filled out the supplemental application and can answer this question for me that would be much appreciated! I'm currently filling it out and was curious if anyone else had multiple jobs that they're getting direct patient care hours under?  If so, do we only pick one job and fill it out from there? Or do we include all jobs where we received direct patient care and will continue to receive direct patient care hours from? I did send out an email asking this question, but I'm sure they're receiving a lot of emails at this time and I was just curious if anyone else ran into this issue and have a solution? 

I'd love if you posted if you got a response! I have the same question. 

On 11/16/2020 at 4:00 PM, PAdunlow said:

I'd love if you posted if you got a response! I have the same question. 

I heard back and they stated to include ALL jobs that you receive direct patient care at! I figured that would be the case, but I just wanted to make sure. I printed additional copies so I could have room to fill all 3 of my jobs out. 

28 minutes ago, PAlizard said:

Hey all! I’m absolutely thrilled to have decided officially that I’ll be going to Lynchburg next spring! I’m now trying to figure out logistics about moving and everything. Is there a Facebook or a forum to connect with other incoming students?

Hello!! I’m in the same boat as well! 🙂 

I will be moving from Greensboro, North Carolina! 
I’m in the process of looking for apartments/ student housing to prepare for the move. 

I would love to connect with you future classmateeee!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lovepriya said:

Hello!! I’m in the same boat as well! 🙂 

I will be moving from Greensboro, North Carolina! 
I’m in the process of looking for apartments/ student housing to prepare for the move. 

I would love to connect with you future classmateeee!! 

Congratulations to you both! I am moving from Michigan and also trying to figure out logistics. I haven't see a facebook page at this point or group chat.

• Like 2

Just now, polevaulter said:

Congratulations to you both! I am moving from Michigan and also trying to figure out logistics. I haven't see a facebook page at this point or group chat.

Congratulation to you as well! I am sure it will be a transition moving from Michigan! 

I plan on driving to Lynchburg sometime in December to explore the area and get ideas of housing. If you have any questions or need me to check out some places, I can do that and relay the information over to you. I know its not ideal to fly out there yet with COVID numbers increasing.

I can message you my contact information! Let me know!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lovepriya said:

Congratulation to you as well! I am sure it will be a transition moving from Michigan! 

I plan on driving to Lynchburg sometime in December to explore the area and get ideas of housing. If you have any questions or need me to check out some places, I can do that and relay the information over to you. I know its not ideal to fly out there yet with COVID numbers increasing.

I can message you my contact information! Let me know!

Yea that’d be great! I’m moving from Washington State so I’m not sure how I’ll find an apartment because I will probably only be able to visit maybe once before moving officially. 
Should we make a Facebook page or a group chat? I don’t want to in case there already is one, but I haven’t found one either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PAlizard said:

Yea that’d be great! I’m moving from Washington State so I’m not sure how I’ll find an apartment because I will probably only be able to visit maybe once before moving officially. 
Should we make a Facebook page or a group chat? I don’t want to in case there already is one, but I haven’t found one either.

O wow! Washington State! That is certainly a move!

I can def get some information for you guys when I drive down there?

I do not have social media...lame I know haha

Can we do a group chat please?? 

2 minutes ago, Lovepriya said:

O wow! Washington State! That is certainly a move!

I can def get some information for you guys when I drive down there?

I do not have social media...lame I know haha

Can we do a group chat please?? 

6 minutes ago, PAlizard said:

Do you guys want to message me yalls contact information? I can text yall and we can start a group chat??