Christian Brothers University

For those of you receiving interviews now when did you apply? I applied back in early August and received a email saying I would be notified in the next 3-4 weeks if I was selected for a interview and still have not heard anything. I was not sure if they were pulling from the entire pull of applications or if I was already bypassed.  

3 minutes ago, micacorbo said:

Hey, I’m in the exact same scenario. I emailed the assistant director of the program and she told me they are still reviewing applications and also have two more “pending” interview dates. One of those being this Friday (11/06)

Thanks for the info, glad to know I'm not the only one who was worried about it haha! Good luck to you

16 hours ago, bfheaney said:

Hi all! Anyone else who got an invite to interview this Friday 11/6 confused about the schedule they sent out? I tried to email the contact for questions but it said my email was blocked. 

Hey! I had an interview back in October and got waitlisted. To clear up some confusion about the schedule its like block times made out for you. You log on into the link they provide at the time they scheduled. Sometimes they might be a running a bit late but just stay logged in and they will enter the video when they are ready. If you have two times that are a bit staggered (say a random block of time where nothing is scheduled for you) then you have time to take a break, get some water and take a breather. Don't stress too much guys! You will do great! The faculty really make an effort to make you feel comfortable and at ease 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

congratulation to those who got accepted and plase do not lose hope who are wainting to hear back the sun always shines after darkest night! Keep pushing your self and keep saying that you are amazing and you can do it. I got accepted to this program in October 2nd but gave up my seat today as I have aceepted another program. I absolutly had great experience during interview so it was hard decision for me to give up the seat but I had to decide what best works for me and my family....So Hopefully some one will receive acceptance soon 😀

Wish you all the very best everyone.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:57 AM, elynn93 said:

Greetings everyone ! 
I have an upcoming interview at CBU & was wondering if anyone could share some insight on what the interview was like? Was it one on one with faculty or more of a panel style interview ? 

thanks !

By what I’ve gathered from everybody else that’s posted about it you meet with one director and two faculty individually. At the end there’s a current student panel. Is your interview for 12/2? 

• 2 weeks later...