2020-2021 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, hopemreese said:

I received an interview invitation on 9/14 for 9/28 and emailed Ms Mallory my confirmation, about how long until you guys heard back from her any details?

Hi can I second this question? I received my invite on 9/21 for 10/7 and I still haven’t gotten any info. Also for those who have interviewed, can I ask what the time frame is for the actual interview date?

10 hours ago, meghanneil said:

Hi can I second this question? I received my invite on 9/21 for 10/7 and I still haven’t gotten any info. Also for those who have interviewed, can I ask what the time frame is for the actual interview date?

So I actually emailed her. My email has been acting weird and some emails I had received weren’t showing up until later so I was afraid something had happened to the email she sent. She also confirmed with me and told me we’d receive details in a week (a week from last Tuesday for me) and i gave it til Friday afternoon until I emailed her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yeah it kinda stresses me out that I don’t know anything and it’s on Wednesday lol 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, eventuallypac said:

So I actually emailed her. My email has been acting weird and some emails I had received weren’t showing up until later so I was afraid something had happened to the email she sent. She also confirmed with me and told me we’d receive details in a week (a week from last Tuesday for me) and i gave it til Friday afternoon until I emailed her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yeah it kinda stresses me out that I don’t know anything and it’s on Wednesday lol 

Have you heard back yet? I’m wondering if I should send an email too

2 hours ago, eventuallypac said:

I haven’t- but I didn’t email her until Friday afternoon. So, maybe tomorrow morning? I will let you know if I haven’t heard anything by noon. 

If it makes you guys feel any better. I interviewed in august and there isn’t much additional information in the email. Just the time the interview is at 

8 hours ago, kneuendorff said:

If it makes you guys feel any better. I interviewed in august and there isn’t much additional information in the email. Just the time the interview is at 

thanks! Can I ask what time your interview was at? I’m trying to coordinate for work that day haha

1 hour ago, eventuallypac said:

It does help! My concern is more format- is it just one on one with some faculty? Is there a group interview? 

They don’t really want that information to be shared just so that each student can go in blind! Just be prepared and know yourself that is the most important thing to share:) the faculty and staff are all extremely welcoming and fun to talk to and they made me feel very comfortable 

Edited by PrePA0410
  • Like 2