• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Verified 6/12, offered an interview invite on 7/7 for 8/6!

Received an interview invite on 06/29, interviewed on 07/16 and was accepted on 07/16. Loved this program and their faculty! 

Not yet ! Waiting ! I have received a message confirming. But that’s all so far !

Has anybody received an email regarding rejection? My CASPA app was verified 5/21 and Methodist sent the confirmation email the same day. I haven't heard anything since then, just wanted to see if anyone else was on the same boat.

I’m in the same boat Hayley! I was verified 6/3 and haven’t heard anything either. It is my understanding that they do not send any rejections until the very end of the cycle, so I think we can assume we still have a fair shot to be considered for interviews til then [emoji4] At least I hope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, hayleyt said:

Has anybody received an email regarding rejection? My CASPA app was verified 5/21 and Methodist sent the confirmation email the same day. I haven't heard anything since then, just wanted to see if anyone else was on the same boat.

I am in the exact same boat as you. Have not heard anything. No acceptance or rejection. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, hayleyt said:

Same as me too! I feel like we are all maybes.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am a little late to the game but wanted to check in and see if there has been any updates by anyone. On 7/28 I received the email regarding my application and that my outstanding prerequisite is marked as planned. My question is, is there any other communication any of you have had since getting that email? I am just getting anxious like everyone else but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, when were you submitted/verified and when did you receive your interview invite? [emoji846]

So sorry - I didn’t see this until now! I applied 6/1, verified 6/3, interview invite extended on 9/2. I will say that I ended up declining the interview after accepting a seat in another program, so I hope that opened things up for someone else [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...