Not to criticize.... but it is starting to feel like each of your articles is merely a lengthy advertisement for CMF malpractice insurance.  i carry my own policy, and have for years but it is always disappointing to get to the last few lines and realize it is all just a story to sell insurance....

• Upvote 3

• 11 months later...

Very interesting post, thanks for sharing. I really like to study history, and I am currently going through the study of deep research of various wars and everything that was connected with them. I recommend you an equally cool service https://papersowl.com/examples/cold-war/ where you can expand your knowledge on the Cold War topic, there is a very large informative collection of materials that includes explanations of various influencing factors, comparisons with other events in history geopolitics, and argumentation of decisions of the parties.

Edited by JustinTearle