Eastern Michigan 2020-2021 Application Cycle

Just got the email about the Kira assessment. I guess it can be done on our own time as long as it is before midnight March 21st. Anyone familiar with Kira?

I found it a little interesting that we can do it on our own time. I am not familiar with it, but I am thankful that we can practice as much as we want! 

Does anyone know how many students EMU interviews?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 11:57 PM, smazer said:

For anyone who has completed the interview already, were the questions similar to the practice questions as in " What is your favorite food?" or are they more like "Why eastern and why PA?" 

Theyre more why did you choose PA. Look up the top 100 questions PA schools ask, and theyre similar to those ones. It took me about 13 minutes to do!

56 minutes ago, PAstruck said:

Theyre more why did you choose PA. Look up the top 100 questions PA schools ask, and theyre similar to those ones. It took me about 13 minutes to do!

There must have been a bank of questions that were randomly assigned. All 4 of my questions ended up being almost identical to each other. They also weren’t at all what I had expected/prepared for. Hoping for the best 🤷🏻‍♀️

2 hours ago, Pa2be555 said:

Just curious, did the school tell the student it will be a month or is that how it was last year?

She said that’s how it was last year! I know with COVID they changed everything around.

I just saw @KennedyUmich2019 called and they told them end of March, so hopefully we’ll know sooner ☺️

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Hi everybody! Best of luck. I asked about a month ago what the timeline likely was, and they told me they hope to have decisions made and out by the end of the month (March). So, fingers crossed!

Wow, that’s soon. Thanks for sharing! Best of luck everyone! 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...