Eastern Michigan 2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Hi! Did anyone get an “under review email” I applied the 2nd and the last email I got was instructions about what to send them to complete my application, so I just want to be sure I’m not missing anything ! 

I submitted september 1st and have not received anything from them yet.

23 hours ago, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Hi! Did anyone get an “under review email” I applied the 2nd and the last email I got was instructions about what to send them to complete my application, so I just want to be sure I’m not missing anything ! 

I was confused! I got two emails regarding my supplemental application with conflicting info.  Did that happen to you too?

20 hours ago, megk505 said:

@KennedyUmich2019 I received the same emails so I reached out to EMU and they said that you only have to submit your official transcripts if you are invited for an interview. Those 2 conflicting emails made it confusing haha hope this helps! 🙂

Thank you, it does! Hopefully we get that interview email in the near future 🤞🏼

Hey guys. I also received the emails above. When I go to check my applicant portal and click the "Graduate Application" link shown in the photo, my application says that it is incomplete despite submitting the supplemental application and the fee. It also says, "Please log in to the Application System to learn what materials are necessary to complete your application." But...I am already on the application system and there is nothing else for me to click so I am confused. Is anyone else having this issue or can anyone shed light as to what I might be missing? I submitted everything on 9/2.  

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 4.30.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 4.30.35 PM.png

On 9/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, Anna123 said:

Mine is the same!  But, I'm pretty sure that it's not complete because it is missing an official transcript.  Since they already said that we don't need to send one unless we get an interview, then I think we are okay!  

I confirmed with an administration associate at EMU's PA program that our applications are marked incomplete until/unless invited to interview. Feeling like a big giant dumb-dumb for somehow managing to overlook this on EMU's FAQ page and for bothering the admissions committee with this (she said she gets emailed about this 5 times a day), but hopefully this information helps other people out! 

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 3.31.55 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...