MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2020-2021

I was waitlisted from the 11/15 interview! To anyone else waitlisted, stay positive! It's not a no! And to those accepted, congrats!! 🙂 They are a great program and I am really hoping I get accepted at some point! Does anyone know if they accept application updates (increased PCE hours, volunteering, etc.)? Thanks! 🙂 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, now it’s closed, so it should be within the next couple weeks that interview invites go out! Good luck to everyone!

Is this the only email you guys received back? Looks like last year invites went out around Mid October so I’m hoping we will hear something next week

They said they are doing two rounds of interview invites 

Posted Images

On 11/25/2020 at 10:57 AM, ELA44 said:

I was waitlisted from the 11/15 interview! To anyone else waitlisted, stay positive! It's not a no! And to those accepted, congrats!! 🙂 They are a great program and I am really hoping I get accepted at some point! Does anyone know if they accept application updates (increased PCE hours, volunteering, etc.)? Thanks! 🙂 

Last year was my first time applying to PA schools and got waitlisted. This cycle I was accepted into Bay Path University. Just a reminder for everyone that no matter what happens never give up your aspirations to be a PA! Applying to PA schools, waiting for interview invites, and preparing for interviews can be mentally exhausting. Just never give up hope! Everything happens for a reason. You got this!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was accepted off the waitlist last week! However, after a lot of thought and consideration I decided to decline the offer as I have been accepted to another program that is a better fit for me. I’m happy to know my spot will go to one of you! It is an amazing program 🙂