MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2020-2021

3 hours ago, Halcyon said:

I interviewed today as well. Everyone was very friendly. I ended up in the wrong breakout room at the end of the session and therefore missed the closing remarks.  Could anyone comment on if/when they said decisions would be made?

Best of luck all!

As long as I understood correctly: the admissions team is meeting tomorrow to make their decisions. Then, they will call people on the phone over the next few days offering acceptances until they have their 30 slots filled. Everyone who doesn't receive a call in the next few days is waitlisted and may or may not receive an email stating so. If accepted students don't return their deposit within two weeks, or if they later change their minds, then students will be accepted off the wait list.

• Like 2

Guest dean227
5 minutes ago, StephDurell said:

As long as I understood correctly: the admissions team is meeting tomorrow to make their decisions. Then, they will call people on the phone over the next few days offering acceptances until they have their 30 slots filled. Everyone who doesn't receive a call in the next few days is waitlisted and may or may not receive an email stating so. If accepted students don't return their deposit within two weeks, or if they later change their minds, then students will be accepted off the wait list.

They interviewed everyone already? I haven’t heard anything back yet! If I’m rejected I’d rather know now than continue to wait... 

Just now, dean227 said:

They interviewed everyone already? I haven’t heard anything back yet! If I’m rejected I’d rather know now than continue to wait... 

I'm really not sure. My impression was that they would try to get their cohort of 30 out of the (60-80?) people they interviewed today between the two sessions, but perhaps I misunderstood and they'll have future interview dates. It would be worth reaching out to the admissions officers to clarify that!

Guest dean227
13 minutes ago, StephDurell said:

I'm really not sure. My impression was that they would try to get their cohort of 30 out of the (60-80?) people they interviewed today between the two sessions, but perhaps I misunderstood and they'll have future interview dates. It would be worth reaching out to the admissions officers to clarify that!

Ok thanks, I’ll go ahead and reach out! 

Guest dean227
3 minutes ago, ryangrant4242 said:

I am pretty sure there is only 1 interview date, which was today. There was 130 people interviewed, and over the next few days they will be choosing the 30.

See this is annoying to me. If you’re not going to send out interviews then just send a rejection as others have received. I’m not a fan of this not contacting applicants tbh.