MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2020-2021

I also received an invite, but I’ll be declining it for another acceptance offer! Hope this helps someone 😊 For anyone looking for interview tips, I read the book “physician assistant school interview guide: tips, tricks, and techniques to impress your interviewers”. I think it helped SO much! I’ve been 2/2 on interviews and acceptances & definitely picked up some great advice and felt well prepared with this book! Hope this helps!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, emrose4242 said:

I also received an invite, but I’ll be declining it for another acceptance offer! Hope this helps someone 😊 For anyone looking for interview tips, I read the book “physician assistant school interview guide: tips, tricks, and techniques to impress your interviewers”. I think it helped SO much! I’ve been 2/2 on interviews and acceptances & definitely picked up some great advice and felt well prepared with this book! Hope this helps!

CONGRATS on an acceptance! Thank you for the tip. Best of luck with studies.

14 hours ago, tashab93 said:

Would anyone who received an invite mind sharing their stats and what they did to make themselves more competitive? Looking for suggestions for next cycle!

Turning down my interview since I have already been accepted else where but, 

Overall-3.52

Science-3.60

Freshmen- 3.42 to Senior- 3.94 - (large improvement in grades)

CT/Xray Technologist with 4000+ hours of experience- OR, ER ICU, special procedures, inpatient, outpatient, urgent care

Volunteer- Almost nonexistent

Shadow- 50 hrs

Military Spouse

GRE- bombed (like really bombed)

Personal statement recognizing my flaws/undergrad grades and how I learned to do better and will continue to do better. Talked about my large span of healthcare experience.

Letters- PA, RA, Radiologist, Coach, Teacher

You can get in without a 4.0 and amazing scores. Have a PA or PA student look for you personal statement and obtain good experience with work or volunteering. I was denied from my local school and had planned to take an EKG course to make myself more competitive- don't apply again unless you have made changes to you app and experiences.

Hope this helps! Good luck.

Edited by Ababa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, emrose4242 said:

Good luck! And thank you for the advice 😊

On 10/22/2020 at 6:06 AM, TheProspectivePA said:

For those that have been offered an interview, when you sent the confirmation email to Lisa did she reply? I have not heard back and I confirmed interview the day it was sent.

I sent my confirmation the next morning and have not heard anything back yet either. 

14 minutes ago, xraythisiskate said:

Hi guys! I got an interview invite today for the Nov 15th date. I was just wondering if anyone knew how long it takes for them to get back to applications after the interview date on the acceptance decisions? Thanks!

I’d say about a week to two from looking at previous threads. I’m also an X-ray tech! And a MA! What time slot you in? Morning or afternoon?