MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2020-2021

18 hours ago, lillie said:

did anyone receive a verification email after applying? I submitted my application a week ago and still have not heard anything - im already verified through CASPA and they have received my GRE scores.

I got my email verification today. I applied around July 25th. I did have the wrong supplemental because they revised it in May. They uploaded my correct one so that may have been why it took some time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a pretty silly question but in regards to filling out the supplemental application, how did you guys check off the boxes? I typed everything in the the black spaces and deleted the lines for all of the questions but I am thinking of printing it out, checking off the boxes and then photo copying it and submitting the photo copy. Would that be acceptable??

Hi Guys! 

I understand that BPU doesn't give out interview invites until after the deadline on 10/1, however, I went to their Class Profiles page and it shows the class profile for class of 2022 (i.e. the applicants applied this year). Does this mean they have already went over the applicants to be interviewed after 10/1? What does this mean? 

Hi Guys! 
I understand that BPU doesn't give out interview invites until after the deadline on 10/1, however, I went to their Class Profiles page and it shows the class profile for class of 2022 (i.e. the applicants applied this year). Does this mean they have already went over the applicants to be interviewed after 10/1? What does this mean? 

The class of 2022 would be the people graduating then. This cycle, we wouldn’t graduate until 2023! I hope this helps

On 9/14/2020 at 2:02 PM, ELA44 said:

This is a pretty silly question but in regards to filling out the supplemental application, how did you guys check off the boxes? I typed everything in the the black spaces and deleted the lines for all of the questions but I am thinking of printing it out, checking off the boxes and then photo copying it and submitting the photo copy. Would that be acceptable??

I honestly just highlighted my answer in bright yellow and then made sure to save the document as a PDF so it wouldnt be changed. Sorry this response is 10 days late but i hope this helps!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shi373 said:

Is anybody else having issues with having their supplemental application fee confirmed? I submitted the fee but keep getting emails saying that it's missing and my application is incomplete. My PayPal account email is different from the email for my application so that may be why? 

yea that might be it. I had submitted my application (for Bay Path specifically) today and didn't send the $60 just yet because I wanted to make sure they had gotten my verified app prior to the deadline before I went and spent more money. About 3-4 hours after I submitted they emailed saying they got my verified app but not the supplemental fee which I then immediately sent. Within an hour they said they got it and I'm all set.

• Like 1