MASSACHUSETTS: Bay Path University 2020-2021

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 11:40 AM, AspiringFuturePA2022 said:

hi! applied - 6/5, verified 6/7

also submitted the SA and paid the fee! 

what I most like about their program is the 8-10 week curriculum and then a week or so for reflection and studying. I think that that is such an efficient system!

I love that part of their curriculum set up too!! I think it will definitely help with success for everyone 

@stephnie first go on to the bay path admission requirements page, on the right side, click the "supplemental application" - it is a set of 5 or so additional questions that you need to attach to when applying on CASPA. when you add the program to your CASPA programs, it will give you instructions where to attach that supplemental application, along with the link that takes you to the page where you pay the $60 fee. 

PS when you open the supplemental application this is what will say:

image.png.7d5150add8ed1e115bbc6cc6b199fab3.png

Edited by AspiringFuturePA2022

Hello all!  I just sent in my application to Bay Path and am feeling somewhere between nervous and ecstatic (yikes, haha).  They're my number one school so I'm really hoping I get an interview!  I was wondering why everyone else chose Bay Path?  Are they your number one school as well or are you also really looking into others?  Excited to hear what everyone has to say. 

On 7/14/2020 at 5:43 PM, aspiringpafrompa98 said:

Hello all!  I just sent in my application to Bay Path and am feeling somewhere between nervous and ecstatic (yikes, haha).  They're my number one school so I'm really hoping I get an interview!  I was wondering why everyone else chose Bay Path?  Are they your number one school as well or are you also really looking into others?  Excited to hear what everyone has to say. 

Hi! Yes super interested in this school as well. I would prefer to stay in my home state, but I really like the tech they have and the faculty seems super welcoming. 

Hello! I am currently working on my supplamental essays. Did any of you delete the lines provided on the Word document and just typed in your answer to the prompt? I'm having a hard time formating my response around their lines. Also, I don't know if it's acceptable to change the font/size. The default is 10 point font & Arial; I was thinking of doing Time New Roman and 12 point font. Further, did anyone actually use an additional Word document to further explain your answers? What did you all do? Thanks in advance!  🙂

On 7/25/2020 at 6:56 PM, MGN19 said:

Hello! I am currently working on my supplamental essays. Did any of you delete the lines provided on the Word document and just typed in your answer to the prompt? I'm having a hard time formating my response around their lines. Also, I don't know if it's acceptable to change the font/size. The default is 10 point font & Arial; I was thinking of doing Time New Roman and 12 point font. Further, did anyone actually use an additional Word document to further explain your answers? What did you all do? Thanks in advance!  🙂

I changed the font size to fit the final question on the lines lol about like why bay path. I don’t have word, so i did it as a PDF. I hope this helps!

4 minutes ago, Eemilii said:

This program specifically? What do you mean? What happened? I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied early may, they got back to me with questions in regards to my applications in june I believe. It was nonstop questions and hassling with my prerequisites which is literally what they were looking for in the catalogue they provided me with. The problem was “one of the classes i took doesnt seem like it fits the definition of what is needed” meanwhile it was the exact definition of the course they wanted just a different name. Ended up having to talk to the president 2 weeks ago and still waiting on the president to get back with me. Even if i get accepted im probably going to deny it

good luck!

I applied early may, they got back to me with questions in regards to my applications in june I believe. It was nonstop questions and hassling with my prerequisites which is literally what they were looking for in the catalogue they provided me with. The problem was “one of the classes i took doesnt seem like it fits the definition of what is needed” meanwhile it was the exact definition of the course they wanted just a different name. Ended up having to talk to the president 2 weeks ago and still waiting on the president to get back with me. Even if i get accepted im probably going to deny it

good luck!

I kinda do hope you get accepted just so you can reject them.. HA. That sounds annoying, sorry they put you through that. Thanks! To you as well!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eemilii said:

I kinda do hope you get accepted just so you can reject them.. HA. That sounds annoying, sorry they put you through that. Thanks! To you as well!

Hahah thanks me tooo honestly, it sucks they were my second top school before this all went down. it was infuriating 

good luck Though im pulling for everyone else!