Rosh Score vs. PANCE score?

I have seen some older threads about this, but not many since NCCPA changed the blueprint.

Has anyone taken the PANCE since then and also completed the Rosh Review bank? If so, how did your predicted score from Rosh Review compare with your PANCE score? 

I'm 50% of the way through Rosh Review and predicted to score 507 on PANCE, just curious if anyone had something similar and then were caught way off guard by PANCE.

I had a predicted score of 525 on RR and ended up with a 457 on the PANCE, so I was caught off guard a bit. Moreso because I scored above average on 7/8 EOREs, not as much because of my ROSH prediction. I think it's wise to assess your performance on your EOREs (if they are the PAEA exams), Packrat(s), Rosh/uWorld, and a practice exam. Don't just obsess over one of those scores, as we have no actual evidence to rely on any of them individually. 

• Like 1

i finished all rosh review questions and also took the newer pance version (i took in 11/2019). i don't remember my predicted score, but it did tell me I had about a 88-90% chance of passing on first try, and I did pass so there's a data point for you. i had a comfortable margin and felt like rosh review was the best thing i did to prepare

• Like 1

I finished about 30% of the Rosh questions (including all the EOR boost exams. I did all in tutor mode and read the thorough explanation, even for ones I had correct. I got 85% correct in Rosh, with analysis of 92% chance of passing PANCE with predicted score of 585. I also read the full PPP book during clinical year and then the newest version (2 volumes) prior to taking the PANCE. 

I averaged 1-2 S.D.s above average on EORs and got a 651 on PANCE which I took 05/2020. 

• Like 1