On 12/12/2020 at 8:31 AM, meganhlew said:

I was wondering the same thing since my email only had two zoom links for the physical interviews.

Can anybody answer on this?

Did you guys have a student panel for us to speak to current students and ask questions?

Only thing we got was a recorded information session which seems to be from early interview season.

9 hours ago, shkswimming said:

Can anybody answer on this?

Did you guys have a student panel for us to speak to current students and ask questions?

Only thing we got was a recorded information session which seems to be from early interview season.

I emailed their admissions office a while back to ask if they had something like this and they sent me a link of a recorded Zoom webinar with 3 students, one from each campus, talking about their experiences. There were also advisors and counselors in it as well, so I suggest emailing them and just asking about any more informational sessions, they'll likely send you that one. It wasn't necessarily a panel since there was only one student from Boston technically and I couldn't ask live questions, but it was still helpful. Also, in your interview you'll have one part with an alum and get about 10 mins to ask questions, so you can ask a lot about the program then. Good luck!

6 hours ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Just got an interview invite! Shocked since I accepted my fate weeks ago.

Those who have already interviewed, can you speak to the style of the virtual interview? How many parts are there and what types of questions were asked? Is there a writing component?

Thanks!

Congrats! When is your interview?

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 3:00 PM, Emrosti1215 said:

Just got an interview invite! Shocked since I accepted my fate weeks ago.

Those who have already interviewed, can you speak to the style of the virtual interview? How many parts are there and what types of questions were asked? Is there a writing component?

Thanks!

Congrats on your interview! You'll be sent two zoom links - one session is with an admissions member and the second is with an alumni. No writing component. They'll send you videos to watch before your interview to give information about the program, and the questions are typical of any PA interview you could find online! Join the sessions early because both of mine started earlier than the time on the email.

Good luck!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smarisa said:

Congrats on your interview! You'll be sent two zoom links - one session is with an admissions member and the second is with an alumni. No writing component. They'll send you videos to watch before your interview to give information about the program, and the questions are typical of any PA interview you could find online! Join the sessions early because both of mine started earlier than the time on the email.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! And yes I am very excited. I have only heard great things about the program. Your support is much appreciated. Thank you 🙂 

On 12/21/2020 at 12:37 PM, smarisa said:

Good luck!

Thanks for letting me know to join early! How early would you recommend? Also I am assuming it will be clear in the emails, but since there are two separate links for the interviews, one will clearly be first and the other after. Is there a designated length/time for each?

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Emrosti1215 said:

Thanks for letting me know to join early! How early would you recommend? Also I am assuming it will be clear in the emails, but since there are two separate links for the interviews, one will clearly be first and the other after. Is there a designated length/time for each?

Thanks!

I joined 15 min early and was let in right away. It says first interview and second interview in the email and gives start times for each interview before the links!

• Like 1