California Baptist University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 12/16/2020 at 8:18 AM, KortneyDaly said:

@a1b2c3, @vvvpa, and @EmilyJean - I applied in June and hadn't heard anything so I emailed admissions. A prompt response stated that "faculty consider applications for interviews through February, so it could be anytime between now and then." Remain hopeful and try and enjoy the holidays with family and friends.

That’s helpful to know, thank you! I applied in July and completed the additional questionnaire the following month but have not heard anything back yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, rose1996 said:

Does anyone know if they still have this month to get back to us? Or should we just assume they’re done interviewing? 

Not too sure about interviews. I’m just looking back at last year’s forum and it looks like acceptances start being sent out towards the end of February.

48 minutes ago, ajbracken said:

I interviewed with CBU 1/8/2021 and I got the call for acceptance which is really exciting! However I am deciding to decline the offer for another program. I hope this opens up a spot for someone else. Good luck!!!

Wow congrats! May I ask when you got the call? 

17 hours ago, theecrystal said:

I received an interview invite today but will be declining it as I have been accepted to another program. Good luck everyone! 

Congrats! Based on the fact that they’re still interviewing, I think it’s safe to say they’re going to notify us of final decisions a little later than expected? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...