California Baptist University 2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 1:11 PM, NikingM0nte said:

I applied early June and still have not received a confirmation email! 

According to the 2019-2020 cycle, a few people received email confirmation about a month after submission. Interview invites start in August and only a select few (according to students) are called with an early acceptance, website states that phone calls for acceptance happen in March. Best of luck everyone.

11 hours ago, abc135 said:

Where do you find the supplemental application? I read on the website that "There is supplemental information required" but I could not find any other information about what it is and where to find it. I also checked the previous year and it doesn't seem like anyone else was having problem finding it. So I am not really sure where I am looking wrong. Please help 😕

According to the website's "Steps to Apply" (https://calbaptist.edu/programs/master-of-science-physician-assistant-studies/application-requirements) there is no supplemental application. Complete CASPA and await an interview invitation. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jonascdn

Did anyone else receive an email asking for supplemental questions to be answered? I received the email today and they said they needed it in order to move on to the next step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Jonascdn

My friend whose a PAS-1 this year said he received that and then an invitation to interview a few weeks later. So who knows if it’s normal process or a good sign but I am excited I checked my junk mail [emoji23]

56 minutes ago, Jonascdn said:

Did anyone else receive an email asking for supplemental questions to be answered? I received the email today and they said they needed it in order to move on to the next step.

I did as well and I was wondering the same thing.

12 minutes ago, Pa98173jd said:

I got an invitation to fill out a questionnaire that asks for social security information and religion. Did anyone else receive this link? Im feeling a little suspicious about it because it was sent straight to junk and to an email i used for my last cycle application and not the email used this cycle. 

I received this questionnaire today and filled it out. We were told in the information session that it is normal to receive it as they begin to go through applications

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Jonascdn said:

My friend whose a PAS-1 this year said he received that and then an invitation to interview a few weeks later. So who knows if it’s normal process or a good sign but I am excited I checked my junk mail emoji23.png

That is good to know!! I also received an additional questionnaire yesterday. Let's hope we receive some interview invites soon : )

Guest Jonascdn
Did anyone received a rejection letter today? I got a rejection letter but it was sent to my old email from my previous CASPA so I want to verify with some of yall

I haven’t received anything are you sure it wasn’t a old email? Maybe email them?