Lipscomb University PA Program 2020-2021

Would everyone like to share their applicant profile stats to make sure if I am close to the same page or not? 🙂

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all!

I submitted my application last Thursday and it was verified within 24 hours. I got an email confirmation from Lipscomb this morning.

Thank you for considering the Lipscomb University School of Physician Assistant Studies. Your verified application has been received and the admissions committee will conduct a holistic review. Should the committee have any questions or wish to invite you to interview they will reach out via email.

Average Profile of Accepted Applicants – 2019-2020 Cycle:

• Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP) GPA – 3.67
  • Overall Science GPA - 3.70
  • Overall Total GPA – 3.76
  • PA Shadowing Hours – 75
  • Patient Care Experience Hours: 1,613
  • Healthcare Related Experience Hours - 1,079
  • Volunteer Hours - 256

Good luck!

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

When did you submit your application on CASPA? I submitted mine 2 days ago and CASPA is still verifying it.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:36 PM, Ayu44 said:

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

When did you submit your application on CASPA? I submitted mine 2 days ago and CASPA is still verifying it.

I submitted CASPA 5/28 and got verified 5/29.

does anyone know when they might start sending out invite info for interviews? 

Hello everyone, wanted to join in on the discussion! I submitted and was verified the end of May. Looking forward to hearing when people heard about interviews and such. I did the virtual info session and was very impressed. I am interested to see, has anyone taken a tour of the facility? If so, what did you think? 

Submitted later than I anticipated due to GRE getting pushed back. I submitted my apps on 7/8 and CASPA verified them early this morning 7/13. Received an email from Lipscomb around 10 am saying they received my application. Good luck to everyone! 

Just received an invitation to interview! They want to do it in person with masks which is gonna be interesting but I’m excited to meet you guys!

• Like 1

I got an interview as well! I am going on August 14th if anyone else is as well! Flying from California so this will definitely be an experience with COVID changing things, but I'm super excited!

• Like 2

Just received an invite for an interview as well! I will be attending the August 14th interview date. I am a Nashville native, so welcome to Nashville all of you that are not local! Looking forward to meeting some of you at the interview.

• Like 2

I just got my invite to interview today too!! I will be attending the August 17th interview. I am so excited! Are y’all as nervous as I am?? This will be my first interview. Good luck to everyone!

Just received an invite to interview too and I will be attending the August 14th interview date!! I am super excited. Do any of you know how Lipscomb conducts/formats the interview days? 

Edited by bh427

51 minutes ago, bh427 said:

Just received an invite to interview too and I will be attending the August 14th interview date!! I am super excited but also nervous. Do any of you know how Lipscomb conducts/formats the interviews days? 

I have not heard anything at all about that- I am waiting to book hotel and flights until I hear!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liberty17 said:

I have not heard anything at all about that- I am waiting to book hotel and flights until I hear!

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your app? 

2 hours ago, Wrightan2 said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your app? 

I submitted on 05/12 and was verified a few days after that!

Just received an interview invite yesterday morning! Stoked for everyone getting invites and if you'll be there on the 17th let me know! I'll be driving from Grand Rapids, MI 

30 minutes ago, lsheetz said:

For everyone that has been invited to an interview, was it via phone call or email?

Email!

I was really hoping to get in on the first round of interviews. I cant wait to hear how it goes for everyone who was invited, good luck!

I received an email on June 17th with verification that they received my application, but I havent gotten anything back. Huge bummer, was also hoping to be in the first interview round. Hoping they have another round and that this doesn't mean the end of the road for me. Good luck to everyone who is interviewing soon!!

Received and accepted an interview invitation for August 14th! I will be driving down from Michigan. Does anyone know the approximate ratio of how many interviewees there will be to the number of spots available for the cohort of 2021? Thanks!

Edited by collinhall

I will be interviewing on August 17th! I'm super stoked since Lipscomb is my top choice! Good luck to everyone else that has received interviews or is still waiting to hear! I am also curious if anyone knows the stats on how many people they interview and how many seats are available!

Edited by peggyPA