South College- Knoxville 2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 2/28/2021 at 6:50 PM, PA2021fta said:

I'm also interviewing 3/19 and received the invite to interview on 2/24. I'm really nervous, but very excited! Congratulations to all who have been accepted and wishing the best of luck to those who are still waiting to hear something. 

When did you submit your application? Did they contact you by mail, phone or email? 

1 hour ago, celise said:

When did you submit your application? Did they contact you by mail, phone or email? 

I submitted my application in late December and was contacted by e-mail. I've read (from other's comments) that a few more interviews will likely be held after this upcoming interview in March. Hopefully you will hear back! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 10:47 PM, aswvb13 said:

does anyone have any idea when the class will be finalized? I want to start getting to know everyone and figuring out living arrangements!!

I was wondering the same thing! I have not heard a date of when its supposed to be finalized though...

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2021 at 9:28 PM, steph3120 said:

Hi guys! I'm a current student at South Knox. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and to soothe any worries :) I should be seeing some of you at your interview on Friday---can't wait to meet you all! 🙂

Hi! I'm interviewing on April 16th and I would love to hear any advice you have for interview day!

On 1/11/2021 at 11:28 AM, Emma9297 said:

Hi! Has anyone heard of a Facebook group being made for accepted students?? 

They said at the interview they would make a Facebook group for accepted students when the class was more finalized in April-May. But in the meantime I just made an unofficial Facebook group so we can start getting to know each other!

Feel free to join here: Unofficial South College PA Program Class of 2023 - Knoxville | Facebook

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:28 PM, steph3120 said:

Hi guys! I'm a current student at South Knox. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have and to soothe any worries :) I should be seeing some of you at your interview on Friday---can't wait to meet you all! 🙂

Hi there! I was wondering what exam administration is like! Is there like a scheduled exam block where exams are always on that day of the week and at that time? Or are exams in accordance to class time and on different days and times. Thank you! 

I was contacted by South College on 4/15 and offered a seat which I accepted. I was waitlisted after the interview on 3/19.

Mrs Boromei offered me some insight when she called-

There is another interview group on 4/16 and they still have seats open. I haven't heard anything about the cycle being closed for them yet but I dont know if they have a set interview date for May. 

On 4/3/2021 at 7:36 PM, althaler19 said:

From what the school told me in early March-- The last set of interviews are in May. So I believe the final class list will be out by either the end of May or early June. 

Interesting... Things obviously change, but they told me my April 16th interview could not be rescheduled because they did not have any more dates. 

• 4 weeks later...