• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Acceptances went out today! Glad to be accepted to ISU (Caldwell!). Can't wait to meet everyone. B

Sure! It's 5.07. Just squeezing in above the min to be reviewed, but that's okay! Just happy to have the chance to have my essays reviewed. I'm curious to see how much stats matter after setting the c

Hi everyone! I just gave up my seat at the Meridian campus. I hope that opens up a spot for someone. Best of luck on your PA school journeys!

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, MichaelW said:

Mind sharing what style of interview they use?

Thanks!!

It is a traditional interview style. Very relaxed but the processed is highly organized. Just be yourself and you will do well.

When is your interview date?

1 hour ago, WakadanPA said:

It is a traditional interview style. Very relaxed but the processed is highly organized. Just be yourself and you will do well.

When is your interview date?

Thank you. My interview date is 2/8. I’m a little late in the process.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 7:03 AM, AnnaSun14 said:

I also interviewed last week and was accepted! I'd be interested in a Facebook group as well if there is one!

Hi Anna! I believe I was in your interview group! I was accepted as well 🙂 

Are you planning on attending the meridian campus?

-Kaitlin

I'm assuming no one has created one or they probably would have shared it here - I didn't see one searching FB either, and I emailed Kit to ask if the school makes one, as I know some schools do, and she said no but feel free. So I just created one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/335933787667684 Please join me there! If there already is one, please let me know and I'll delete mine haha.

• 2 weeks later...