• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone from the September 18th interview should check their email, I just got accepted! 😊

Received an invite the morning!🎉

Congrats! I got accepted too! 

On 10/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, hgabe2 said:

For those who put down a deposit have you gotten an email yet saying they’ve received it??

I emailed them today, asking if they received my deposit. They haven't yet, even though I overnighted it too. They told me the mail runs really slow so we have to wait. 

Hi all! Happy Halloween!

Looking for anyone interviewing at Western Michigan University on 11/13 OR any pa students currently enrolled! My flight arrives 11/11 and have 11/12 free to meet up & make new friends. ^_^

You can message me on FB @ celinafine or just reply here or email me @ celinafine@gmail.com 

Best to everyone! 🙂

I’m interviewing 11/13th as well:) I planned to attend the online information session today but was called back into work. Is there any information that we should really focus on from the information session to prepare for interviews? I’m hoping that I didn’t miss info that will be needed for interviews😕 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, pana1030 said:

Does anyone know if they’re still offering interviews 

I interviewed on 11/06 and they said they were going to have one more interview group the week after mine, and then they were going to take a break for the semester and resume interviews again in January. So it sounds like there is still hope for those who have not received an interview yet! Hope this helps:)

• Thanks 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...