Jump to content

Point Loma Nazarene University 2020-2021


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! I received an interview invite for March but have not gotten the follow up email that gives more detail about the interview. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after you received the interview invite did you get the follow up email about what to expect? Also, any tips or insight on the interview process for this program would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys--just received an acceptance call! I interviewed on 9/12 for reference 🙂

Got an acceptance voicemail today around noon!!

I also received an acceptance call yesterday! 🥳 

5 hours ago, mm333 said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has already been accepted! I received an interview invite for March but have not gotten the follow up email that gives more detail about the interview. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after you received the interview invite did you get the follow up email about what to expect? Also, any tips or insight on the interview process for this program would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Mine came exactly one week after confirming the interview invite. (May differ depending on how busy the program coordinator is.) Don’t fret! It’ll come and have all the info you’re inquiring about. Best of luck to you!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys. For those of you who haven’t been accepted or invited to an interview, have you received your final admissions decision? I believe the program website says all final decisions will be made my March 1st, so I was curious if anyone has received that yet. 
 

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2021 at 8:42 AM, LTG515 said:

Hey guys. For those of you who haven’t been accepted or invited to an interview, have you received your final admissions decision? I believe the program website says all final decisions will be made my March 1st, so I was curious if anyone has received that yet. 
 

Thanks!

I have not received anything either, but I spoke with someone from the school a few weeks ago. They said they will be reviewing applications through the March 1, 2021 deadline, and will host one final round of interviews for eligible candidates in mid to late March. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tpendleton said:

I have not received anything either, but I spoke with someone from the school a few weeks ago. They said they will be reviewing applications through the March 1, 2021 deadline, and will host one final round of interviews for eligible candidates in mid to late March. 

Oh ok interesting. So seems like they’re extending things out a bit. Thanks for the info 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I know they’ve accepted most of the class and personally know one who was accepted. It’s really competitive for a first year school due to the location.... I’m not too confident my interview will be for anything except waitlist 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, LTG515 said:

That’s awesome! Congrats and good luck with everything!

 

20 hours ago, danianderson said:

I got an acceptance call an hour ago!!!

Congrats!! Did they happen to mention if they are going to do 1 more round of interviews?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tpendleton said:

 

Congrats!! Did they happen to mention if they are going to do 1 more round of interviews?

I emailed admissions at the beginning of March and she shared that they are hosting another round of interviews in mid-March. Has anyone received an invite to those?? Crossing my fingers that I will receive one!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you everyone! Don’t lose hope, you will all make great PAs at the right school for you if you keep pursuing it. I’m pretty sure this was their last round of interviews (mine was 3/12/21) and they only had 2 spots left when we had 10 applicants. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 4:37 AM, mmjpa said:

Has anyone heard anything about their accreditation? I interviewed back in October an still have not heard anything. But I really want to consider them as a second round school! 

The program coordinator just informed us (accepted students) that they received official notice of their successful accreditation! 🥳

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More